Answered

quote automatically

• 25 March 2022
  • 5 replies

Hi, 

I would like to make quotes automatically from typeform, what is the best tool integrated with typeform data to make automatic quotes ?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Liz 28 March 2022, 17:53

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @sergiobrumaire Welcome to the community! Typeform is a great tool to use for quotes. Could you tell us a bit more about your setup? For example, what services are you quoting and what do you need the quote to include? 

Hi @Liz 

thank you to reply.

In my team, we would like to have a forms in typeform with our products. 

when the client finish to select the products that he would like, we could send a quota to his email. 

for us, it is necessary to do it, because it is the way to the client to see the price and have the “future order”. 

This Quota must have the TVA and all the tax, to have the quota without tax and the tax. So we would like to know what is the best tool to integrate it with typeforms.

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @sergiobrumaire ! It might be worth starting with the templates we have here. You could use the calculator feature to calculate the tax and any other math you need to do in there. 

Thanks, @sergiobrumaire ! It might be worth starting with the templates we have here. You could use the calculator feature to calculate the tax and any other math you need to do in there. 

@Liz Hale hi, on the Pizza demo video there is a step at 2:40 that in not explained (add order summery). I’m creating a price estimate (quote) form with multiple options. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Panstellar Thanks for including the video time - helped me reference it faster!

To add the order summary, you would need to recall information from other questions previously answered. This article here can walk you through how to recall information in your form!