Answered

remove broader from embed code?

• 10 July 2021
  • 8 replies

Badge

I have an slider embed form that has a Button link to open. I can’t get rid of the box border around the paragraph it is placed in. I’m on Squarespace and this embed is a “code module.”

I don’t think it is SS css, but the Typeform coding. Anyone with ideas?    

icon

Best answer by Liz 12 July 2021, 21:05

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @joanm Thanks for stopping by the community! Our embed code shouldn’t have a box border like that. :sob: Do you mind sharing the URL where you have the form embedded so I can take a look at the code? Thanks!

Badge

Sure… Nav Grief Normal Survey

I
wonder if it is style related to the “display inline block” But I can’t find Squarespace attributes to check and I haven’t had this appear elsewhere.

Thank you, Liz!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @joanm Thank you! This helped. It looks like the Squarespace block itself is adding a border around the area you’re embedding in: 

When you add the code to your site, does that block have any formatting options? I tried adding an embed code to my test Squarespace site, but I didn’t see anything like this there. If you’re not quite sure, feel free to send over a video that shows how you’re embedding it! I can take a further look there. 

Badge

Oh. I figured it might be SS. TY.

It is just a cut and paste into the SS Code block.

Got it… I used the code in the SS Embed code block ans that removed the border. So I had run into an error in the embed block onceso went to the code instead. All if fine now when I saw you tested int eh Embed. 
I appreciate the help :grinning:

Badge

EEK!

Not so fast! I do get an error from the embed code placement… It drops content on the page. Starting with the graphic on the left of text. But there is also a couple more paragparh + a slider of the survey below.

Badge

Can I use the code for the same survey in two different ways on the page?

I am using typeform’s copy code for each type. (button and slider) 

Badge

OK. Got it.. For real!

Something funky. Redid the Embed code with a popup. Seems to work fine. All the page content and both surveys  in place. Done!

Thank you again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Haha glad to hear you got it sorted out, @joanm ! :heart_eyes: Let us know if you think of any other questions!