Request for feedback: We want to hear from you about our Hubspot integration

• 8 February 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi Typeform Community!

This is Kabir from the Partnerships team. Our mission is to partner with the best products out there in order to help you, our customers connect Typeform to the other awesome tools that you use at work on a daily basis. 

One of the partners that we’ve collaborated with recently is Hubspot. We’ve spent the last few months adding a lot more functionality to our Hubspot integration to make your lead generation and engagement flows even more seamless. We’d love to speak to some of you about your experience using our new integration and how it fit into your workflows. 

What do we need from you?

60 mins of your time to jump on a video call with me and a member of our Product team.

What will you get in return?

We take your feedback seriously so you’ll have a chance to shape future updates to our Hubspot integration. We will also be happy to compensate you with a gift card for your time. 

If you’re interested in speaking to us, feel free to reply below or DM one of our awesome community team members to setup your call (@Gabriel @Liz @Gabi Amaral).

I look forward to connecting with you soon, thank you!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Amazing, @kabir.mathur! Thank you for that! I'm tagging some creators that might be interested to giving you feedback about their integration with Hubspot! 

@brad.friedman @lais - take @kathdawson @Greg_E.S @Michael LeVene @nia_llc @nowitmatters @Nat Ratner 

Userlevel 1

Hello! I am interested, please DM with information. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@CampaignCreators @petra @EmilyScotlandShop @stoaschool @Maciej this might be something you’re interested in!

Hi there,

I’m disappointed that we can’t map typeform fields with HubSpot Feedback properties. We are forced to send the fields into Hubspot contact properties which forces us to loose some data, for example if a contact submits twice a NPS, we will only have the last one and no history for the other ones.

Is this something you are planning to add ?

Best,

Thomas.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ThomasB Thanks for stopping by and sharing your feedback. This makes sense as to why you’d want to send the information to that section of Hubspot. This isn’t something currently in the roadmap, but if that changes, we’ll post an update here. 😊