Answered

Resubscribe in Maichimp through a Form

• 20 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I am running a form with a Mailchimp integration that is working fine. However, how do I manage a specific case where the respondant email address has an unsubscribe status in Mailchimp. I would like him to be a subscriber again just like if he opt-in again through directly on my website

Thanks for your help

Xavier

icon

Best answer by Liz 20 March 2024, 19:16

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Xavier Thanks for stopping by the community! I’m afraid we don’t have this feature with our native integration. 

I did take a look to see if this was possible in Zapier, but upon testing their zaps, they don’t have a ‘resubscribe’ option. I also looked at their community post here, which confirms this, but the post is a bit older, so it may be worth asking their support if that has changed at all!

Sad to read this answer but thanks for the amazing pace to respond so quickly. Look like I will have of work to figure this out. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Xavier No problem! One thought is that maybe it’s possible to trigger an automation to see if a subscriber is subscribed or not and then update accordingly, all within Mailchimp. It would be a bit of setup, but could work!