Answered

Salesforce Error - Can't Map Same Salesforce Field To Two Questions

• 12 August 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi, 

We’re trying to create a salesforce mapping for one of our typeforms. However when we try to activate we get the error - Can't Map Same Salesforce Field To Two Questions: undefined, undefined, undefined, undefined, undefined, undefined, undefined, undefined. 

I’ve checked the mappings and no Salesforce field is mapped to two questions. There’s also no duplicate questions. 

We’re passing through the email, firstname, and lastname as a hidden field and mapping it back into Salesforce if that makes any difference. 

Has anyone else had an error like this before? 

icon

Best answer by Liz 12 August 2021, 17:34

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @joshuaxi Thanks for reaching out! Happy Thursday! Do you happen to have any unsupported fields in the form, such as the matrix or ranking? Sometimes, this can cause the errors you’re seeing, even if you’re not mapping them into Salesforce. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @joshuaxi

Were you able to follow up on your issue? Were you able to find the problem and fix it? Don't forget to let us know. :wink:

I just ran into this issue. I have two Calendly questions that might be causing this to fail. Is there a workaround?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ReBuy Engine Oh, that’s a good question. I haven’t used the Salesforce integration yet with the new Calendly integration. Are you mapping the Calendly fields? Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the error message?