Answered

Salesforce integration created leads follow assignment rules

• 19 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello, 

We currently have TypeForm responses flowing into Salesforce. 

Is there a way for when a lead is automatically created in SFDC from TypeForm to follow the lead assignment rules I’ve already created in SFDC?

Currently, anytime a lead is pushed from typeform and created in SFDC, the lead owner defaults to me (the TF admin). What I’d like it to do, is based on a response field from typeform have it follow the lead assignment rule. ie: question in typeform states “how many licenses do you need?” then in SFDC if the field is > or= to 25 assign to specific rep in salesforce, if <25 assign to a specific rep. 

I have the native integration set up but it looks as though this may actually be possible by utilizing Zapier (see screenshot)? It would be awesome if someone knows of a way to either create a trigger/flow in SFDC already and how to go about setting it up OR if this is actually possible utilizing only the Zapier integration? 

TF Zapier SFDC link → https://zapier.com/apps/salesforce/integrations/typeform/2173/add-new-typeform-form-entries-to-salesforce-as-leads

Thanks! 

icon

Best answer by RealScout 20 December 2023, 15:16

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @RealScout Happy Tuesday! While we don’t have this feature available in our native integration, Zapier should definitely be able to do this for you! I haven’t tried this specific zap with Salesforce, but if the assignment rule doesn’t work, you could also try utilizing Zapier’s filter feature. I use this feature regularly with Zapier, and it does wonders! 

Ended up resolving this on my own, using the flow builder in Salesforce. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks for letting us know, @RealScout !