Question

Seeking Help: Integrating Typeform, Calendly, and HubSpot for Seamless Deal Creation

• 14 August 2023
  • 7 replies

Hello everyone,

I hope you're doing well. I'm currently facing an issue with my Typeform and HubSpot integration that I'm seeking help with.

Usually, I use Typeform form submissions to trigger the creation of new deals and contacts in HubSpot. Recently, I've created a new form that includes an embedded Calendly booking page.

However, I've run into a problem. When someone submits the Typeform form, which also includes a Calendly booking, the HubSpot-Typeform integration doesn't function as intended. While the contact is created through the Calendly-HubSpot integration, I'm unable to access the form information that I want to import into HubSpot. This means that even within the HubSpot form page, I can't see any submissions, even though I've filled out the forms.

Important info: there is a calendly-hubspot integration set up which automatically create new contacts in HubSpot whenever someone books a meeting.

I'm looking for guidance on how to configure the setup so that a form submission triggers both the creation of a deal and the import of specific form information into HubSpot, all while retaining the embedded Calendly functionality within the form.

If anyone has insights or suggestions on resolving this issue, I would greatly appreciate your input. Thank you in advance for your help!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @synthesiscommunity Happy Monday! Just to be sure I’m understanding this correctly, are you able to see all of the information you’ve mapped from Typeform to Hubspot within the Hubspot contact, but not the form itself in Hubspot? 

Additionally, is this a new issue? Or has this been an issue from the start of the setup of the integration? 

@Liz thank you for your reply. No I am not able to see the information I mapped from Typeform to Hubspot within the Hubspot contact. And this is new! Actually I duplicated the form, and kept everything the same, at the exception of the Calendly, and then it worked just fine!

@Liz ok so i just tried again with a new form which doesn’t include calendly and it’s not working neither (the form is not showing up in Hubspot, neither are the contact’s properties updated based on the mapping used in typeform)… which is really strange because yesterday form did work..

I am doing exactly same steps as I always did - so I don’t understand why it’s not working now.. 

I recorded a video showing the steps so it might help you understand what is going wrong:

Part 1

Part 2

Do you have any idea as to what might be happening?

Thank you very much for your help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @synthesiscommunity thank you for sharing these! I’m going to check with our tech team on this, as I’m not quite sure what is the expected behavior. Once I hear back, I’ll post their response here. 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi again, @synthesiscommunity our tech team let me know they have a bug open for something similar to this, but in the meantime, could you try testing the form without the hidden fields in the URL to see if that makes a difference? That’ll help us narrow down the issue. 

Thank you in advance!

Hi @Liz so I tried without the hidden fields and it works… however I do need the hidden fields in this form. Is there a way I can keep those hidden fields? Thank you very much!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @synthesiscommunity Ah ok, thank you! They do have a bug open for that, but as long as the data entered isn’t “xxx,” the form data should still pass. Do you mind trying again by entering a different value into the hidden fields?