Question

Select form in Power Automate missing

• 22 September 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi,

I’m looking to connect my Typeform to Power Automate. However, the exact form I am looking for is missing, all my other forms are there though.

I’m looking for Customer NPS and it’s the only one that is missing in the dropdown. I’ve searched all settings for the form in Typeform, tried logging in and out etc, but can’t see any that would impact it. 

Please help.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Megzzz Thanks for stopping by the community! :grinning: Does this form happen to be in a shared workspace and/or has the form been published yet? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @Megzzz:wave_tone2:

I was wondering if you were able to solve your issue? If not, can you tell us if your form is in a shared workspace and if it was published? That'd help us to understand the problem and help you! 

Have a nice day! 

Hello.

I am having a similar issue with a form which has been published but is not showing in the forms list on Power Automate. It’s not on a shared workspace.

Can you help?

Thanks
Ann

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @AnnieMcK Thanks for stopping by! One thing to keep in mind is that this integration is built by Microsoft, so if you continue to have issues with the integration, you’ll want to reach out to their support team. 

Their documentation states that a limit of the integration is that the app can’t be shared with another user. Do you happen to know if this is the issue in your case?