Answered

send pdf response with result

• 27 June 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello friends 

I have created 7 blocks for my survey form with calculations in each. The only issue I face is how to automatically send response to each respondent as pdf when the finish each survey. Is this possible with zepier. The result can be sent in a text but I need the pdf report that comes  with the test result sent to them automatically for each block. 

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 27 June 2022, 14:56

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Thman - you could connect your typeform to Google Sheets and have all the data pushed into the sheet. Next create a merge template document in either Google Docs or Slides that will be used to create the output report (and converted to pdf). 

Recommend using add-on for Google Sheets called Document Studio - it will do the merge between the data and the template, convert the doc to pdf and attach/send it in an email that you customize within the add-on. 

document Studio is about $100/yr for the enterprise version (worth it!!) and works a treat. 

des

Thanks for the information @john.desborough  

Can I get the video or screenshot for this as this can't be found in typeform tutorial video. I am still confused with the explaination.

Secondly Will It automatically send different pdf according to the survey block the respondent has completed