Question

Show results of several surveys

• 10 June 2021
  • 6 replies

Hi, I want to use typeform to my webpage. I woullike to create surveys and I want to show the results of the previous surveys to my audience. 

How can I embebed this results?  

all best

Salvador

From Chile

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @surzua Welcome to the community! I hope you’re doing well over there in Chile. :grin:

How would you like to display the results, if you have a particular idea in mind? For example, would you like to have the reports from all the forms on your site? 

Thanks in advance!

Badge +5

Holla @surzua (Salvador). Can you provide a little bit more info. Happy to help out, amigo. 

Gabriel 

From Barcelona :cowboy:

Userlevel 2
Badge

I too am interested in this. I am a recognition expert, and I’d like to ask what is their preferred way they want to be recognized, and it shows how many people answered and what are the preferred methods. A cool interactive real-time feature on the website. Can connect to social to pull people to the website too (cast your vote!) What a cool feature that would be in a cast study for TypeForm when we can do this (just sayin’)

Thanks

Sarah from Niagara Wine Country (Ontario Canada)

Badge +5

I don’t think this feature exists per se, although there may some work around to achieve something similar. @Mariana or @Liz may will know better than me. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @sarahmcvanel. Happy Friday! :hugging:

The closest we can get to your idea would be the Typeform Report. You can find more information about that here. It's a real time report and you can redirect your respondents to see it once they submit the form, or you can add the link to somewhere else if you like. 

Do you think this would work for you? :D 

Mariana

From Brazil (but living in Spain 🇪🇸)

I’d really like this too.  Basically a “Twitter Style” poll that I can add to my website.