Answered

Signing a Document

• 17 October 2021
  • 1 reply

I have a guest release form that I need to have people e-sign (my attorney is saying that an “I accept” button isn’t enough). My question - is there a way to redirect them to review and sign a document (on DocuSign) as a part of the question funnel?

icon

Best answer by Michaela 18 October 2021, 10:01

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hello there @daltonkjensen , welcome to the community :wave: Hi everyone, hope you’re all well :blush:

Unless I am mistaken, there is currently no native Typeform-eSignature service integration available. 

You could, however, totally make something like this work with Integromat. It’s a no-code tool that helps you connect Typeform to other online services and to automate tasks you would otherwise perform manually. 

In this case, for example, you could automatically

:mailbox_with_mail: send out a document to be signed as soon as the respondent submits the form 

:page_with_curl: grab the information collected from the form, push it to your esignature app, merge it into a document to be signed and send the doc to the respondent

Side note: I spoke about the solution to the latter over here a while ago, so feel free to check it out :blush:

To supply you with all the info needed, I’m also including the links to the pre-made Typeform and Docusign integrations on Integromat. if you check those out, you can see what the options are when it comes to connecting these two :slight_smile:

If you’re curious to learn more about Integromat, you can sign up for a free account and start exploring its possibilities :nerd: