Starting with Integrations

• 27 January 2021
  • 13 replies

Userlevel 2

Hello friends of the community!

By way of introduction, I’m on the platform partnerships team, and my job is to make and bring integrations to Typeform and VideoAsk as easy as possible, for you as a user, and for the other yous as a partner/developer/inventor/maker-of-awesomeness.

As part of that effort we want to hear from you as much as possible. But if you’re in a rush, a few useful tips to bear in mind when the need for an integration comes:

Is there an off-the-shelf integration with [fill_blank]?

1. check out Typeform Connect, the source of truth for readily available integrations - both built by Typeform, or our partners. There might be partner-built integrations in the wild that we never heard of, but other than that the list here should be pretty exhaustive. Connector services like Zapier, Automate.io etc are also available in there.
  2. a lot of these integrations are also available in the Connect panel of our builder. Black “Connect” button in front of an integration there means built by us, grey button means you’ll be redirected to a 3rd party set up flow.

I can’t find that one integration I really need anywhere… What now?

1. In some cases, there’s an easy enough workaround. It’s usually the case with CMS and website builders. Check out our help center for tips or drop us a question in the community
  2. Can’t find an integration you need? Let us know here. Be as detailed as you’d like. If the integration exists but doesn’t do what you’d like, be even more explicit. We hear you!

What about VideoAsk integrations?

Same same, but different:

1. for now, integrations are only listed in your videoasks’ “connect” panel (the plug icon). This might change as the list of integrations grows.
  2. if you are itching for a specific integration → ask here

I built (or want to build) an integration with VideoAsk and/or Typeform, and I want to give it to the world. Whom do I ask for help?

You ask us! Give us the basics of what you are working on by filling out this typeform, and we’ll be in touch to discuss your project.

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yes! I love this. Can’t wait to see what people build with our integrations. :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Francois (Typeform) - thank you! .. looking forward to exploring more of the integrations and making life easier for us non-technical

Userlevel 3

Hello, Francois and fellow community members! I would like to know if I can download (or maybe there’s a more appropriate technical term) my TypeForm responses to Infinity. If not, what’s a recommended tool that I might already have access to in order to most efficiently process all the information I hope to receive from potential customers?

Today’s is Tu b’Shvat - birthday of the fruit trees. :grapes: Wishing all of you a happy, healthy and delicious new year! :apple:

Badge +5

This is a great discussion @Francois (Typeform). I’ll pin it on the integrations section of the community, 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@ChayaBluma Convenient timing for me to read this post because I just ate some fruit! 

You could use Zapier for the moment to pass data from Typeform to Infinity. You can learn more about the setup for those two products here. If you haven’t used Zapier yet, it’s a fairly easy product to connect them both. Though I’m also curious to know from  @Francois (Typeform)  if this happens to be a native integration on the horizon. :grinning:

Userlevel 3

@Liz Was it a tree fruit? Should I guess which one? Is it an emoji? If you can’t tell, I love guessing games?

I have not yet used Zapier, but am willing to give it a go. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@ChayaBluma I’m terrible with classifying fruit, but it was a whole medley, so I’ll place emojis here to see if you can guess it ha!

:grapes::peach::kiwi:

Thankfully Zapier is pretty straightforward to use, but if you run into any troubles, feel free to post here. :) 

Userlevel 3

@Liz It looks like grapes, peaches and kiwi to me :yum:

I’ll let you know if I have any issues using Zapier.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@ChayaBluma you are correct! I think there was another fruit in there, but now I can’t even remember which one it was. Hadn’t had my coffee yet! :rofl:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz - my lol

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desborough 

Userlevel 2

@ChayaBluma let us know how it goes! Also feel absolutely free to add your voice for Infinity here - don’t forger to elaborate on your use case, especially with apps like Infinity that are largely horizontal by design.

I’m curious about your workflow and potential use cases.

Thanks for sharing, it’s definitely helpful for non-techy people like me, would love to explore more.