Question

Status suspended Salesforce

• 11 June 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi, 

I’m getting a lot of errors of this type, saying that the Typeform need licence : 

Failed to process batch for class 'typeform.TypeformResponseBatch' for job id '7076M00008L8V2n'
caused by: System.LicenseException: Classe Apex TypeformResponseBatch fait partie du package AppExchange Typeform qui requiert une licence d'utilisation.
External entry point

When I check the Package Status, it says “suspended” 

Can anyone help me with this ? 

thank you!!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Steeve - this comes from another user 

that seems a tad strange - i agree.. 

while waiting on the Community resources to dig in and find a response, have you raised a support ticket with Typeform? If not, then suggest you do so at this link. this will get two vectors of support working for you. 

cheers

des

Thank you John, I didn’t know this support line, I’ve just create a ticket! 

Cheers,

Steeve.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thank you John, I didn’t know this support line, I’ve just create a ticket! 

Cheers,

Steeve.

@Steeve - that is the official support line for Typeform.. this is a forum that is sponsored and supported by Typeform ( @Liz @Mariana @Gabriel @picsoung @James are some of the wonderful folks from Typeform) and a bunch of us who help out when we have a few minutes of time

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desborough You’d be so proud….I could read that entire error message without using Google Translate. My french is getting better! :heart_eyes:

@Steeve this is definitely strange. I haven’t seen that error before. Would you mind keeping us updated with what they say in support? I’d like to know, too!

Badge +4

Hey @Steeve . How did it go? Any luck in solving this?