Answered

Syncing Endings to Hubspot

• 30 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Does anyone know how I can sync ending results to Hubspot contact property? I need to use to segment email sends.

icon

Best answer by Liz 3 October 2022, 17:16

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @chrisconnell89 Happy Monday! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. 

First, you’ll need to use an outcome quiz in order to pass endings outside of Typeform. Then, you should be able to map the ending to a corresponding property in Hubspot. Our article here can walk you through what fields the outcome can be mapped to. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @chrisconnell89! Were you able to integrate your endings with Hubspot successfully? Let us know how it went! 

@Gabi Amaral I’d like all of a person’s quiz responses/answers to sync to a single field (Notes) in Hubspot. Can they all go to the same field? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@SarahFirebolt -nope.. won’t do that.. you would have to do something like connecting the form to google sheets, merge all the data into a text field and then push from google sheets to hubspot. 

des

My form asks 15 questions and at the end the user books a call in my hubspot calendar .

When someone goes until question 14 and does not book a call... hubspot pulls all the questions correctly.

But when someone actually books a call... all the question data doesn't pull into hubspot.

My hubspot guy believes it's because there's a delay between video ask creating a contact and the calendar creating it automatically.. so when the calendar creates one it stops pulling the info from video ask.

Has anyone got experience on this?