Answered

Trello Integration Answer "Lost in the post"

• 19 October 2021
  • 4 replies

What does this error mean? I am not able to see the responses to the Typeform form here.

icon

Best answer by Liz 25 October 2021, 20:58

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Clam Huh, that is a really great question. I’ve never seen this error, either. I’ve asked our tech team if they know what it is, and I’ll post back here once I’ve heard from them!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Clam - that looks like something that i saw about 8 months ago when I was getting one of my forms to push the response into Trello as well. Trello support said that it might have been due to volume at the Trello side or potentially during a service interruption (back up window?/) but it happened only a couple of times over a weekend while i was testing out the forms. I have had no issues since then 

and yes the data was inside Typeform and in the google sheet integrated as well. 

just from my previous experience..

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Clam Apologies for the delay! The developers said the error could mean a lot of things, but we can narrow down what specifically by seeing what the browser console says. Would you mind sending a screenshot of that? 

You can access the errors in your browser console (if on Chrome) by right-clicking, then choosing, “Inspect.”

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Clam! Were you able to solve this issue? Make sure to let us know what was the outcome of it. In case you're still having this problem, don't forget to send us a screenshot of what the browser console says on this page? Thanks!