Answered

Tremendous Integration

• 20 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi all, my company uses Typeform to send surveys to our customers periodically. We recently brought on Tremendous to manage our incentive distribution (gift cards that we offer in exchange for completing the survey). Tremendous has a Typeform integration, but unfortunately it requires you to map the survey respondent’s email address to a question in the survey -- meaning, you have to ask the customer for their email address in order for their gift card to trigger to them automatically after submitting the survey.

This makes little sense to me -- why should we need to ask customers for their email address, when we just sent them an email linking to the survey? I perused the community and am not sure this is possible, but wanted to ask anyway: Is there a way to pre-fill a customer’s email address in the email question type, using hidden fields? This would work by carrying the customer’s email address through as a parameter in the URL, and then we’d want to pipe this into the email question type as a pre-filled response. Thanks in advance, and I’m open to other solutions as well :) 

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 20 October 2022, 16:53

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Ollie - one way i have done something similar for some of my clients, is to have an email question in the form that says, basically, “we need to validate that we do have the correct email address for you. what we have on file is @recall email … can you please enter it again below for validation purposes”

it ain’t perfect but it seems to work for the clients where we’ve implemented this ‘double check’  in order to get an email entered… 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Ollie Did Des’s solution help? Let us know!