Answered

trying to integrate type form answers into active campaign automations

• 12 March 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello and help!

I have created a quiz with 5 different endings based on the answers provided (ie., think various personality types). My goal is to have the user enter an email automation campaign through Active Campaign that is segmented based on their outcome. 

Example:

They have entered their email information through type form, they finish the typeform and their outcome is ‘x’, and from there they receive a series of emails through active campaign based on their outcome. 

I have connected Typeform to Active campaign, I have tried to search for answers on Zapier,  but I am stuck on how to get the typeform users into an automated campaign on Activecampaign based on their ‘outcome’ on Type form.  The areas i have looked at on Zapier seem like generic email 

Help!!

Any assistance?

icon

Best answer by Liz 15 March 2021, 19:16

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @K8te thanks for stopping by! This is a great question. We don’t currently record the outcomes in results, which makes this a little tricky to set this up. What you could do is use the filters feature in Zapier to send respondents down a specific path in Active Campaign based on the answers they provide. 

This may or may not be easy to setup, depending on how many questions are on your form. How many questions do you have? 

Hi @K8te thanks for stopping by! This is a great question. We don’t currently record the outcomes in results, which makes this a little tricky to set this up. What you could do is use the filters feature in Zapier to send respondents down a specific path in Active Campaign based on the answers they provide. 

This may or may not be easy to setup, depending on how many questions are on your form. How many questions do you have? 

Hey there Liz - Have typeform made any further progress with this? I’m very surprised we wouldn’t be able to send a contact into a different automation based on the answers they give, I feel that’s such a vital part of using TF and AC together?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@AlecPiercy - you can use variables inside Typeform and assign values ie tags to them and have them passed to AC. Based on the tags, your automations should pick up the newly arrived user and enter them into your sequences.. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @AlecPiercy The integration with ActiveCampaign was built by their team, so while I’m afraid we have no control over the features in it, I would suggest reaching out to them with the request!