Question

Typeform and ActiveCampaign integration - some submissions are not not being sent to ActiveCampaign

Hi 

We have a Typeform that is integrated with ActiveCampaign using the native integration app on ActiveCampaign. 

The problem is that some of the form submissions are not going through to ActiveCampaign, but some are going through fine. 

I can’t see a way to troubleshoot this, so wondering if anyone can help?

What are the common problems with this integration? Or is there a way to find what my problem is? 

Many thanks! 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Neilm27 Huh, that’s strange. The only thing I can think of offhand is that, if you have any fields that are not required in your form but are required for your integration to work, this could be causing the problem. 

If that’s not the case, definitely reach out to Active Campaign for further support! Since the integration is built by their team, they’ll have the best access to help with any issues. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Neilm27 did you get to the bottom of this? Let us know if you still need some help!

Not yet..I reported to AC but their standard support wasn’t able to solve it so they’ve have escalated it to their integrations team. Am yet to hear anything more 

If you have any inside contacts at ActiveCampaign I’d be super grateful if you can give them a nudge!  

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Let us know what you hear from them, @Neilm27 !