Answered

Typeform answers triggering Klaviyo flow?

• 15 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi there! I’ve created a Typeform and want to integrate it to my Klaviyo account. 

Is there a way though to integrate different answers/responses to different lists in Klaviyo in one TypeForm?

I basically want my customers to go through a different email flow in Klaviyo based on the answer they submitted in the TypeForm. 

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 16 September 2022, 19:10

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @sam.gordon Happy Friday!! I hope you had a great week. 😀

Since Klaviyo built the integration with Typeform, we don’t have any control over the features in the integration but you should be able to use their flows feature to do this. 

Basically, you’ll create a flow triggered by an answer response, and you can then assign the respondent to the different lists. I’d suggest using their flows feature anyway since it will allow you to make changes easier in Klaviyo versus having to re-setup the integration each time you want to change it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@sam.gordon - Klaviyo should be able to assign a tag to a record based on the data in a specific field. ie if the results of the typeform have something like this this, in response to a question “how often do you want us to send you email?” - weekly, daily, monthly - Klaviyo should be able to assign a tag of ‘weekly’, ‘daily’ or ‘monthly’ to the list of tags associated with that record. 

then your email campaigns can put the client into the appropriate flows based on the tag 

this could be an option or supplement to the flows feature that @Liz mentioned

des