Answered

Typeform Calendly Sticky Contact

Hi everybody,

When I create a landing page for my ads I put a Typeform integration, and then on the Thank You page I put a calendly widget.

Is it possible to connect these 2 so the leads don’t have to put 2 times their names/phone/email ?

Thank you

icon

Best answer by Gabriel 21 September 2021, 10:55

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @DeyanB this is a great question! :grinning:

While we don’t have a direct integration, you can add some merge tags into your Calendly link and, when redirecting to Calendly, have those fields pre-populated! Follow the steps below to set this up. :) 

1. First, in Calendly, follow the steps here to grab variables you can use to pass information into Calendly. 
  2. Next, in your redirect URL in Typeform, add those fields to the redirect URL. You can find the tutorial for how to do this here
  3. Then, once a respondent fills out the form, that information will be passed!

I made a video below here which will walk you through this step by step. :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @DeyanB this is a great question! :grinning:

While we don’t have a direct integration, you can add some merge tags into your Calendly link and, when redirecting to Calendly, have those fields pre-populated! Follow the steps below to set this up. :) 

1. First, in Calendly, follow the steps here to grab variables you can use to pass information into Calendly. 
  2. Next, in your redirect URL in Typeform, add those fields to the redirect URL. You can find the tutorial for how to do this here
  3. Then, once a respondent fills out the form, that information will be passed!

I made a video below here which will walk you through this step by step. :) 

@Liz - am going to “steal” this for my own use: been trying to figure this out for a while.. thank you!

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Not a problem, @john.desborough ! :grinning:

@Liz What a great post!! I’m also “stealing” this for my forms!

@john.desborough Thank you for mention this post in another post. I wouldn't find this treasure otherwise!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad this helps, @Paulo ! Calendly is really the best. :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

An update for all - the product team is working on a native integration for this! Yay!!

Userlevel 1
Badge

An update for all - the product team is working on a native integration for this! Yay!!

Any update on the native integration?

Badge +5

Any update on the native integration?

Hi @McGriff The Calend.ly app (or native integration) was released yesterday to all Typeform creators 🎉🎉🎉.

See this Help Center article. We’ll do a post here in the community pretty soon to unbox it with you all. 

Hi, the Calendly integration is super helpful! I am trying to set it up such that, from my Calendly account that I have integrated with my Typeform account, I can choose one of my team member’s Calendly as the calendar that my typeform users will see. I can’t figure it out - is that possible to do today?

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @npamart! We're happy that you think our Calendly integration is helpful. I'm tagging @talon256 over here because I believe he will be able to answer your question! What do you say, Talon? :blush:
Thanks! 

Badge +2

Sure, @npamart! Sorry we couldn’t get to it yesterday, perhaps you’ve already figured it out? I’m not sure I’m understanding the complete question, but I would highly recommend creating a new post/question (separately from this one) to describe the problem you’re experiencing. Including screenshots is extremely helpful! If you tag me in it, I’ll be able to respond quickly!

For your convenience, here’s the link to post your own question: https://community.typeform.com/topic/new?fid=43

Looking forward to being able to help you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@npamart - i think if you are the admin of the Calendly accounts (all of them) you can route it to that account..