Answered

Typeform embed is loading slowly

• 31 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi, we have a typeform embedded in our site and it seems to take a few seconds to load. I’m wondering if this is normal and if there is anything we can do to bring down the load time. Thanks!

https://golunapark.com/contact/

icon

Best answer by Liz 6 September 2022, 20:22

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @lunapark Happy little Friday! Thank you so much for sending the link over! I took a look at the site, and after a second or two, the form loaded for me. Is there a certain browser or device you’re seeing the issue occur regularly on? 

I’m using Chrome...I think your load time assessment is accurate...I was just hoping it would be instant. The user has to wait an additional second or so for the form to load. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @lunapark Got it - thanks! This load time then is accurate, but if you do see it start to load any slower, let us know, and we’ll be happy to take a look. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@lunapark - i know this is late to the game and perhaps a little ‘redundantly pedantic’ but network latency is going to play a part in how fast the form loads on the screen. Depending on your network access and things like firewalls and virus scanning, loading a SaaS application like Typeform can take a second or so.. 

I notice in our neighbourhood, even with a 1TB line into the home office, that there are times in the day when the speed goes down - usually about noon and 4pm when kids get home for lunch and SpongeBob at the end of the day.. - i know that sounds silly but my service is provided by a cable company and everything on the line can cause degradation. At least for me.. 

des