Answered

Typeform form submission in Hubspot in activity tab of contact is not showing any more.

• 17 November 2021
  • 9 replies

I used Typeform quiz in my website and collect the information from it to Hubspot CRM. It was showing form submission in activity tab of each contact. And there was no need to go to database and check the data came from Typeform since it was available there. But now this part is missing and not showing as before.
I chatted with Hubspot team they told it’s not from Hubspot side and I should follow up here.

icon

Best answer by Liz 17 November 2021, 19:44

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Ungex Welcome to the community! Are you receiving submissions to Hubspot in general? Or is the connection not working entirely? 

Regardless, it might be best to have our support team help you directly with this since they can log into your account and see what’s happening. They can be contacted from your account email here

Hi Liz,
Thanks for your reply. 
Yes we receive them. But not showing them as before. Some of them like email is showing in contact info. It means we receive them but other properties no. So it makes us hard to go to email and watch answers one by one.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Ungex Ah, got it. I’m not quite sure if this is a one-off issue or related to an issue we had with our new Hubspot integration version. I’ll escalate this to our support team to look at for you. You should hear back from them within a day, but if you don’t, please let me know. 

Hi @Ungex Ah, got it. I’m not quite sure if this is a one-off issue or related to an issue we had with our new Hubspot integration version. I’ll escalate this to our support team to look at for you. You should hear back from them within a day, but if you don’t, please let me know. 

Hi Liz, there’s no answer here. Would you please follow up?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Ungex Our support team contact you both on Wednesday and Saturday, but didn’t receive a response back from you. If you didn’t receive this email, please check your spam inbox, as sometimes our emails end up there. 

Thanks,
I sent links of those Typeform quiz. So I wait to downgrade the version.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Ungex I’m not quite sure I understand - were you able to find the emails from our support team? 

Hey team! I have the same issue (didn’t want to create a new ticket for this). I have some users that are part of Hubspot filling product polls on Typeform. I would like to be able to see when someone completes the typeform on the Activity Tab within Hubspot. Is this possible at all?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @NitaMorales I’ve answered you in your thread. 😀