Answered

Typeform - Hubspot integration / See when someone completes a survey on the contact activity tab

Hello team!

I’m working with the Typeform - Hubspot integration. I would like to know if it’s possible to see when someone filled the typeform on the Activity Tab within the contact screen in Hubspot. Right now is not showing. 

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Liz 3 May 2022, 19:00

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @NitaMorales Thanks for stopping by the community! It is possible to see this information, but you’ll need to set up the tracking according to these steps if the form is embedded. 

Do you have the form embedded on your site? Additionally, if you already added the data above and its not working, do you mind sending the URL so we can take a look? 😀

I wasn’t planning on embedding it to a website, but I can definitely do that! Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@NitaMorales Don't forget to let us know once you embed it to a website and of course, to send us the link so we can test it on our end! 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @NitaMorales ah, you definitely don’t have to, but in general, it might be nice to have the form on the same location as your website!