Answered

Typeform integration with Hubspot/ impossible to chose 2 email fields from one typeform

Hi,

I am having a typeform with 2 different email fields (depending on the selection of the answers). My problem is that when I try to integrate the typeform and map the fields with the Hubspot properties, there is only 1 email field, meaning I can integrate only the leads that are coming from 1 email field instead of the 2.

My idea is to create 2 different customer lists from those 2 email fields. Any ideas and help how to integrate them with Hubspot?

icon

Best answer by Liz 17 June 2022, 18:11

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @cherrygot I think you would need to create another email field in Hubspot, but as a text field, in order for this to work. Their article here should be able to walk you through creating custom properties. 😀

Hi @Liz thanks so much for your answer. 

I’ve mapped out a custom property for that email field. However, I am having trouble filtering out Typeform leads from rest of the leads when creating a list.
I've tried the "form submission" filter for the same but the typeform doesn't show up. So my question is how can I make a list from the custom property fields? Thanks:)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @cherrygot do you already have submitted responses to the typeform? If not, it may be worth giving that a test and then seeing if the form submission filter appears for the Typeform!