Answered

typeform not correct in canva

• 5 March 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello!

I created a type form and placed it in Canva. In the desktop mode preview, the type form looks good. However, in the mobile preview, it is very distorted (see below). Can someone please help?  

thanks!  

icon

Best answer by picsoung 8 March 2022, 03:49

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Rcd0002 Happy Monday! Are you able to share a link at all to the mobile version of the canva piece you created so we can take a look? 

(Also, @picsoung do you happen to know anything about this?)

Userlevel 1

Hi Liz!

Thank you for responding.  If i post the link in here, will others be able to view and edit my website by clicking the link? If so, would you happen to have a private email address that I can send it to, to prevent that from happening?  Thanks much.

RBrown

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Rcd0002 

I believe this is something Canva has control over. You should probably let them know about this issue.
While we’ve built the Canva integration to embed a typeform in your Canva document/presentation/website we have very little control over the way it renders.

Hope it helps

Userlevel 1

Thank you. I’ve contacted Canva and to date, they have not been able to assist me to correct the issue. It appears that typeform is not totally compatible with Canva at least for creating a mobile website. I hope there will be a fix to this and/or some sort of notification for customers about this issue, as it’s no worth to offer the feature and it cannot work properly. This is very disappointing.  I will begin to look elsewhere to set up a website. Thank you again for responding. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Rcd0002 Thanks for circling back and letting us know - this is really helpful. 

Out of curiosity, where are you using your Canva design with Typeform and what kind of design is it? (I can’t quite tell from the screenshot.) This will help us know the use case for mobile!

Userlevel 1

Hi!  I was using typeform into my Canva website. In the Canva app, under embeds, there is a way to create the typeform on your website then add the created typeform into our Canva project (which in this case is my website). It looks great in the desktop mode but in the iPad and iPhone mode, it is very distorted. :(.

Thanks!   

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh! I had no idea that existed. I’ve been using Canva forever and didn’t see that option. Thanks for sharing! I’ll pass the feedback along to the integrations team, @Rcd0002 .

Userlevel 1

Yeah!  I wasn’t aware either but after searching for hours upon hours on YouTube on how to enter a form into Canva, there it was!  I just wish it would work well on all the platforms (desktop and mobile). 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yes, agreed!! If you think of any other feedback, let us know, @Rcd0002 !