Answered

Typeform & Stripe

• 10 July 2023
  • 5 replies

I have a canva website, I have connected calendly, and typeform. I can’t seem to connect stripe to either Canva or type form. When I press connect to stripe on type form I get the message ‘waiting for your authorisation in stripe’ But I can’t see how to authorise type form in Stripe. Any thoughts? thank you.

icon

Best answer by Cherry-Pie 10 July 2023, 16:33

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Cherry-Pie When you connect to Stripe, another window will pop up to have you log into your Stripe account. If you’re not seeing that window, you most likely have popup blockers on, in which you will need to remove that restriction on your browser to allow Typeform to connect to Stripe. 

ahh OK, that sounds worth checking out. I do have another window open logged into stripe - but no pop up is happening. I’ll try to look at pop up blockers now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Let me know if that doesn’t solve it, @Cherry-Pie !

So actually the answer was to switch away from safari to chrome. (probably due top the pop up blocker that I couldn’t actually find) - but this was the key - so thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh, glad to hear it was just switching browsers to solve the issue, @Cherry-Pie ! Let us know if we can help with anything else. 😀