Answered

Typeform to AirTable

• 27 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello

I have a typeform with 50+ questions. When I am mapping it to AirTable, I am required to map it field by field - which requires me to go into AirTable and create a header for each individual question. 

This seems quite cumbersome, is there a faster method that I am not figuring out? 
Secondly, what happens in the future if an additional question was added to typeform - I assume without it being mapped, there would be data loss. I am doing this for a client and need to ensure best practices.

Thanks in advance. 

icon

Best answer by Liz 27 March 2024, 19:01

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @suritech Welcome to the community! Happy to have you here. 😁

I do agree that our integration is quite cumbersome, and sadly, I don’t have different news for you. You would need to map each field individually to airtable. If you add another field, the integration would need to be deleted and re-added. 😑

will share this feedback with the product team, and in the meantime, I’d suggest looking at Zapier as an alternative to mapping the two products together!

oh wow ok thanks for letting me know
i am in the midst of doing the zapier integration but it is unable to load a table ID after making the connection to my typeform, using the zapier “tables” feature. 

do i also have to create each map one by one as well on zapier?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @suritech Ah...I haven’t tried this with the Zapier tables feature, I’m afraid. I believe you may still need to map each one individually, but it could be worth posting in their community to see if anyone has a quicker solution!