Answered

Typeform to Hubspot: Existing Deals not integrating

• 22 February 2024
  • 3 replies

I’m trying to integrate typeform with hubspot and am running into an issue for existing responses. I  completed the integration form, and mainly want to use the integration to create a deal for a pipeline within hubspot when new responses are recorded. After a whole day, none of the existing responses are in the pipeline. Once I re-look at the form it looks like this. 

I looked at previous threads to see what the issue is here, and I followed the threads’ advice: delete the integration and re-upload it. However, it is still not working.

What should I do here? Again I want all the existing responses to pop up in the deal pipeline I’ve set it to.

icon

Best answer by Liz 23 February 2024, 15:30

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @abhatt_50 Did you click the yes button here when you re-added the integration? That will then be sure to send the responses into Hubspot. 

@Liz Yes, I made sure of that. Still didn’t work

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Huh, it might be worth asking our technical support team to take a look at the logs, as it looks like you have everything set up correctly, @abhatt_50 . If you contact them here, feel free to reference this post to help speed up the process (and provide them the URL of the form you’re referencing!).