Question

Typeform to Notion integration lag

• 14 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I am having issues with my Typeform to Notion integration. 

I have one particular database that we’ve had integrated with Typeform since March. We have about 1000 submissions.  We noticed that there is missing data from 8/21 - 9/5 where nothing was sent over to Notion.

In investigating this issue I also discovered that all data that has gone over (at least in the last month), the date is wrong by at least one day. There is a date question and a Date property. For example, if I look at the responses in Typeform, the date was 9/13/2023 but in Notion it comes in as 9/12/2023. This really throws off what we are tracking. I believe it’s been a problem since the beginning but no one had noticed.

This morning I deleted the integration and redid it, my test submission afterwards did not go through.

In rebuilding the integration, I also noticed the below pictured option in the Typeform fields, and that is not on our form. Not sure what that’s all about? It did not used to be there and the form itself appears to be the same.

Edited to add- The date problem seems to be in multiple databases we have integrated with various Typeforms.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@picsoung do you happen to have any idea why this might be?