Question

Typeform to Salesforce Integration - Projects aren't created

• 15 May 2023
  • 6 replies

I am trying to set up the integration to create/update a project whenever the form is submitted. I’ve set up the API per the Typeform directions but when I submit the form, nothing happens and no errors are created.  

We do have a lookup field in the Project object but it is not being populated by the integration.  Could this still be the problem?

Thanks!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @igriboff Did you recently add the Salesforce app? I had the same problem, and once I removed it, re-added it, and then made sure it was up-to-date, it worked after that. Let me know if that doesn’t solve the issue!

Badge

@Liz  we started experiencing the same issue this week. Could you please clarify what you mean by “once I removed [the Salesforce app], re-added it, and then made sure it was up-to-date, it worked after that”? Do you mean uninstall the Typeform package in Salesforce or something else?

Badge

We installed version 1.21 of the Typeform Package earlier this month in our Salesforce instance, which was working fine for about a week or so. However, a couple days ago, I noticed the new Cases were no longer being created whenever a response to a mapped Form is submitted in Typeform. 

We’ve made no changes on our end but, now, nothing happens and no errors are created. I saw on a separate community question that someone at Typeform suggested removed the “Salesforce App” and re-adding it, and making sure it was up-to-date.

Does anyone have any clarification/guidance on if they’re referring the the Typeform Package, and how that will affect our Salesforce instance? We’ll we need to completing rebuild our Typeform+Salesforce integration?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @brian at subtext Yes, removing the app completely in Salesforce and then re-integrating can usually solve the issue. 

Though, it may also be good to have our tech team take a closer look at this since they can log into your Typeform account. You can contact them directly from your account email here

Badge

Thanks @Liz ! Just submitted an inquiry with your tech team

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Let us know how it goes, @brian at subtext !