Answered

Unable to integrate Hubspot & Typeform

• 11 April 2021
  • 8 replies

Hi,

I cannot integrate Hubspot with Typeform. I keep on having this message:

Algo no funciona

La integración no puede configurarse en este momento. Por favor, inténtalo de nuevo en unos minutos.

Thanks for your help

icon

Best answer by Liz 13 April 2021, 22:28

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Silvia Bm thanks for dropping by the community! :) That’s strange, as we haven’t had any other reports of that error. Which browser/device are you connecting with? And would you mind sending a screenshot of the error? Thanks in advance!

Hi, I’ve got problem with integrating with Hubspot too. 

It says I don’t have an email question but I do!

Thanks for any insight on this.

Hi, I  have a similar problem except re: alignment between answers to a particular question and our internal Hubspot properties despite there not being any discrepancy. I have attached a photo to explain what I mean.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Lyndsay Westwood Thanks for stopping by! Usually this happens for one of two reason: 

1. The email question on the form isn’t the email block but rather a different one such as short text/long text. You’ll just need to update the block type and publish the form. 
  2. The publish button needs to be clicked. 

Let me know if those don’t work!

@Patrick Bourke Do you mind sending a screenshot of each of the fields in Hubspot/Typeform so I can see the field types?

@Liz we actually ended up fixing it using a slightly clunky workaround. Would it be possible to arrange a call with one of your Customer Support agents sometime this week so I can have a clearer understanding of the process. There are a few other small issues I’d like to address.

Thank you @Liz ! and happy that @Patrick Bourke has found a solution as well!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Patrick Bourke glad you were able to find a workaround! We don’t currently offer phone support, but I’m happy to answer any questions you have here. :)