Skip to main content
Answered

Unable to integrate Hubspot & Typeform

• 11 April 2021
  • 8 replies

Hi,

I cannot integrate Hubspot with Typeform. I keep on having this message:

Algo no funciona

La integración no puede configurarse en este momento. Por favor, inténtalo de nuevo en unos minutos.

Thanks for your help

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Silvia Bm thanks for dropping by the community! :) That’s strange, as we haven’t had any other reports of that error. Which browser/device are you connecting with? And would you mind sending a screenshot of the error? Thanks in advance!

Hi, I’ve got problem with integrating with Hubspot too. 

It says I don’t have an email question but I do!

Thanks for any insight on this.

Hi, I  have a similar problem except re: alignment between answers to a particular question and our internal Hubspot properties despite there not being any discrepancy. I have attached a photo to explain what I mean.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Lyndsay Westwood Thanks for stopping by! Usually this happens for one of two reason: 

1. The email question on the form isn’t the email block but rather a different one such as short text/long text. You’ll just need to update the block type and publish the form. 
  2. The publish button needs to be clicked. 

Let me know if those don’t work!

@Patrick Bourke Do you mind sending a screenshot of each of the fields in Hubspot/Typeform so I can see the field types?

@Liz we actually ended up fixing it using a slightly clunky workaround. Would it be possible to arrange a call with one of your Customer Support agents sometime this week so I can have a clearer understanding of the process. There are a few other small issues I’d like to address.

Thank you @Liz ! and happy that @Patrick Bourke has found a solution as well!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Patrick Bourke glad you were able to find a workaround! We don’t currently offer phone support, but I’m happy to answer any questions you have here. :)