Answered

Update Pipedrive Deal information when new survey submitted

• 18 February 2021
  • 2 replies

I am trying to update an existing contact record in pipedrive once an existing client completes a typeform. 

I know this is possible with hubspot integration, where it matches the contact record email fields and then updates any fields from Typeform to Hubspot. 

I can’t find how we can do this in Pipedrive though. 

Is there a way?

For example, if we already know user email = sean@cahill.cpa
And then they enter values in typeform, and we match those values and questions to data fields in our CRM for pipedrive, can we not integrate and have this update our CRM as well? 

icon

Best answer by Liz 18 February 2021, 17:44

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @CahillCPA ! Thanks for dropping by the community! Our native integration adds new contacts, but it doesn’t currently update existing ones. Though, you can use Zapier to update existing contacts through these zaps here. Hopefully this alternative will work for you. :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Happy friday, @CahillCPA :wave::sunny:

I am not sure I understand the use case entirely but this is how you could potentially go about updating your Pipedrive deals with Integromat

1. Select the ‘Watch Responses’ Typeform module. Add your Typeform connection, set the maximum number of items to be processed in one run, and select the form you want to monitor for responses.aK_C4V0vA-r7pIozFOX7LTnrPOkZoHY3kVoeFHGfzdXsOESr2EoMJpA23eT5Wgk15QsqAiZyF73z3mzXB5B05zG9Ziw8Dr8H0T1SPwneMwZ7eUWa0-MpSlK3HK8MLSQd5brQ9tpQ

2. Add the ‘List Deals’ Pipedrive module. Connect your Pipedrive account to Integromat and set the criteria for the deals you want to list. For my testing purposes, I went for Stage: qualified, Filter: open deals, Status: open but of course it depends on what you’re wanting to do. Finally, set the maximum number of items to be processed in one run.

8KrNMOzXNQ-bm6qbEeE2iCxoP2DrMv1_-ekPOUHnncKH8R8xYFypR0_Js6uAuLVDMKd6af2310jOIfHDEpcL-ZD_hcbTMzRCJHRT3Cjw-VBFB6Qpy7gFp7IifEMh085FuOFGPBu7

1. Now, if I understand it correctly, you want to update the data of contacts that have specific email addresses. We need to set a filter for that. Click the wrench symbol in the middle of the dotted line between the Pipedrive modules to configure the filter. Map the ‘Condition’ and ‘Equal to’ fields from the previous modules. 

iJDnz6VdKMJozBn9DGURIVy_kPYfCV8h-ZF81FlK16tEFR2BnD2nrgKSJwHuEH2aEOeIfVxDbcEfbY06fiP4gSvwjKr3iXSfH1xgZL4mR5Am-Y1B-Aw8PJlNb314y_4YgzsrWYAj

1. Connect the ‘Update a Deal’ Pipedrive module. Add your Pipedrive account, map the Deal ID from the previous Pipedrive module, and the value (the Typeform answer stating the email address) from the Typeform module. The other fields are optional and it pretty much depends on what info about the deal you’re looking to update.aUQ96XM5Wy98CVtE85aKX4UsVgl4dnjkUwkvH9qwLPqGIY2q_NhZc8B0cHNDuO7CHJIBz56x891zPTvRtWz2ZZMGSBDRE-ujyQap-iC1AU_Pcp_k7FDVoS4oWMMnvTMIrwpv9LeX

2. Run the scenario once to make sure that there are no errors.

3. Save the scenario.

4. Click the watch icon on the Typeform module in order to schedule the automation to run whenever you need it to.

sYDK3V0HO_FVvSZqJUlIY2qCfX7SpTkXJ5vAXnCD92-1mDaaAD5lA289dlg885WcKsFiIRuVrmo8bV2SaajKaGZnfRI0QV4KNeLKiMPzNFRAUM-EBXd3WD5RiH6kIZWhKFCGWcuO

1. Don’t forget to switch on the scenario by swiping the button in the left bottom corner to the ‘on’ position.

And you’re all set :hugging: