Answered

URL Not Present?

• 28 February 2021
  • 5 replies

Morning Everyone

Wondering if there is anyone able to help….

I am attempting to past my link into a submission button on my clickfunnels page. I have set the action step to go to the typeform link upon submission. 

My typeform doesnt come up and no matter what I do I keep getting this page come up:

????? 

If anyone can help with this I would really appreciate it as I cannot for the life of my understand what the issue is.

icon

Best answer by Liz 2 March 2021, 19:50

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Yodajon. Welcome to our Community! :)

If you open the URL of your typeform directly, are you able to see the form? Can you please share the link here, so we can test as well? We'll be happy to look into this. 🔍

Hi Mariana

Yes the link works when I paste the link in a separate browser window.

It simply does not open when I click submit on click funnels. 

Clickfunnels preview link:

https://app.funnel-preview.com/for_domain/relentlessmanquiz.com/thank-you1614497991261?updated_at=44a553f0f97985047d9d32b78a2afd63v2&track=0&preview=true

Loom video--Clickfunnels setup-

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Yodajon could you try removing the %20 at the end? I just gave this a try on my end, and after removing that, the URL worked. :) 

Hi Liz

Yes it works now. Thank you so much. 

I am having a few issues with the email being sent to people who take the quiz...don’t suppose you could help?

i HAVE A DIFFERENT VIDEO BREAKDOWN BEING SENT DEPENDING ON THE SCORE THAT THEY ACHIEVE. APPICANTS ARE TAKEN TO A VIDEO URL AFTER COMPLETING THE QUIZ BUT WHEN DOING A TEST THE EMAIL I RECEIVED HAD MY SCORE BUT NO VIDEO LINK.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Yodajon glad that worked! As for the email notification, our notifications are plain text, so things like hyperlinking or adding images aren’t features we currently offer. Though, if you paste the link directly into the email, it should show then.