Answered

Using type form to have a user fill out profile section on a website

• 2 September 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I’m interested in integrating typeform into my website as a way for users to populate an extensive profile section that we ask them to fill out. The biggest hurdle that I’m wondering about is is there anyway to display all of the answers on a webpage viewable once the form is submitted. Hope this makes sense.

icon

Best answer by picsoung 2 September 2021, 20:19

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @a)planmax Sounds like a great way to use typeform. :) Are you looking to display all of the answers from a single profile? Or all of the answers to the form? 

While there isn’t an easy way to set this up, this may be possible using our APIs. @mathio or @picsoung may have an example of this!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @a)planmax Sounds like a great way to use typeform. :) Are you looking to display all of the answers from a single profile? Or all of the answers to the form? 

While there isn’t an easy way to set this up, this may be possible using our APIs. @mathio or @picsoung may have an example of this!

Thanks Liz. I’m looking to display all of the answers to the form which would essentially be used as the profile section. Does that make sense?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @a)planmax 
I think the easiest should be to first add the data to your database, and then on the profile page you make a call to the database.

To push to your database you can listen to a webhook event, we will send you a JSON containing all the answer to all the questions, every time a form is submitted.

You can learn more about webhooks in our Developer Documentation.

Userlevel 1
Badge

This is amazing @picsoung! Will you send me a message with the JSON or do you need my email?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @a)planmax The JSON is what is sent in the webhook. :grinning: Be sure to check out the developer documentation @picsoung sent along to learn how to setup a webhook!