Answered

What CRM's does Typeform and VideoAsk integrate with? How about Infusionsoft / Keap or Active Campaign?

• 16 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2
  • Socializer
  • 18 replies

What are the CRM’s that Typeform and VideoAsk integrate with for dropping the form data into automatically? We use Infusionsoft / Keap, ActiveCampaign, Kajabi and Copper. Do any of these work?

icon

Best answer by Michaela 18 October 2021, 09:18

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@SJD - i use Keap and Convertkit to handle different aspects and it works fine with both of those. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey @SJD, welcome to this lovely, vibrant community :hugging:

To check out the native Typeform/VideoAsk-CRM integrations and their features, you can jump to the following links:

:arrow_right:Typeform CRM integrations

:arrow_right:VideoAsk CRM integrations

If you’re looking to connect Typeform/VideoAsk to a different CRM service or if you’d like to introduce some extra functionality to your integrations/automations, you might wanna  check out Integromat. It’s a no-code platform that lets you connect Typeform/VideoAsk to pretty much any other online service and automate all sorts of tasks. 

To give you an idea of what the options are, I’m gonna leave the links to :arrow_right: the Typeform integration and :arrow_right:the Videoask integration on Integromat. Also, these are the CRMs Integromat helps you connect to Typeform/VideoAsk :nerd:

If you find this interesting, you are totally welcome to sign up for a free account and see what Integromat can do for you :blush:

May you all have a stress-free Monday :pray:

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

I’m confused. So TypeForm does have the InfusionSoft/Keap integration but yet VideoAsk does not. Why is that? At a very bare minimum, I need to be able to submit a tag into InfusionSoft when certain VideoAsk sequences are completed. Ideally VideoAsk can collect and send the same field collected data (like contact webforms) into Infusionsoft/Keap too. 

Any update on this?