Answered

Who wants the integration wit TikTok Pixel? 😎

Hi,

Do you plan to manage the TikTok Pixel? As you did it for Facebook Pixel and many others?

Thank you,

icon

Best answer by Liz 29 April 2021, 22:23

View original

18 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jessy Thanks for reaching out! This is a really great question and one that I just encountered a few weeks ago. I’ll ask our integrations team ( @kabir.mathur may have an idea!), but in the meantime, I think you can use Google Tag Manger to add it to your form. Have you used GTM by chance previously? 

Hi @jessy Thanks for reaching out! This is a really great question and one that I just encountered a few weeks ago. I’ll ask our integrations team ( @kabir.mathur may have an idea!), but in the meantime, I think you can use Google Tag Manger to add it to your form. Have you used GTM by chance previously? 

Yes, I did used GTM to trigger the TikTok Pixel library across all my pages. Nevertheless, I still can’t trigger a SubmitForm event towards the TypeformSubmit event.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jessy glad GTM is working! How do you have the submit event setup? If you don’t mind sending a screenshot over, I can see if there’s anything in the setup that might be missing!

Hi @jessy glad GTM is working! How do you have the submit event setup? If you don’t mind sending a screenshot over, I can see if there’s anything in the setup that might be missing!

Hi, i think it was a reason of server cache… The TypeformSubmit event is now triggering. ;)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@jessy That’s great! Glad that’s working for you. Let us know if there’s anything else we can help with. :) 

I am trying to run a conversion type ad with my webpage that has an embedded typeform as my landing page. However, I am running into trouble when it comes to setting up my tik tok pixel to track the typeform submits as a conversion. Hoping someone has already gone through this and solved it before me. Anything further would be super helpful! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @SolgenPower added your post here where we have a workaround!

Hello,
I have a website and i linked the typeform, it is working ok but now i want to create events for TikTok pixel.
TT pixel is instaled in the website using GTM.
How do I create an event that can track the last button from the typeform?

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ToInfinity I’ve added your post here where we have more information on this. 😀

Hello,
I saw this post yesterday but it is not the answer i am looking for. As you know in FB pixel we can create events with Typeform

How can I do that in TT  pixel?

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ToInfinity Since we don’t have a direct integration, this feature isn’t available. You can use the workaround above to send some data to the pixel, and @jessy could share more about how they have that setup. 

Hi 

Can someone explain how to set up the submit form event to fire the tiktok pixel please?

I have searched the internet and it is nowhere to be found. 

A step by step instruction will be very appreciated. 

thank you!

Tami

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @madamror We don’t currently support the Tiktok pixel, but I believe a few others in the community have used Google Tag Manager as a workaround for this as noted above. 

Hello, there is still no integration with the tiktok pixel? It's something really useful and they should launch as soon as possible

! We are looking forward to being able to configure it as in Meta. Is there a planned date?

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Jakala welcome to the community and thanks for the upvote of this integration! 😊

I’m just checking with our product team if there are any plans for it, so will keep you posted.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Jakala there currently aren’t plans to set up a Tiktok pixel integration, but if it makes it onto the roadmap we will let everyone know here 😊

Nice @Grace Thanks for asking.

and YES please let's hope it will be on the roadmap soon because it is really useful.

thanks

Hi! Did anyone succeed in tracking Typeform with TikTok Pixel? Actively looking for ways to track Typeform completions from TikTok ads:

1. User enters our website from ad
  2. User clicks on Typeform link (form not embedded in page)
  3. Inform TikTok pixel when Typeform has been submitted to track conversion

@jessy any possibility to get more insight in how you solved this? :) Thanks!