Question

Zapier + Facebook Conversions API Not Working

• 4 June 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi all,

In order to fix the 14.5 attribution issues I’ve tried setting up my Typeform account with Zapier to send all submission data to my Facebook pixel.

The issue is, when I click the test button on Zapier it says a test was successfully sent but in my Pixel’s Test Events tab nothing pops up. I’ve tried this about 5 or 6 times now to no avail and I’ve waited about an hour.

What’s more is when I do this with Calendly for example, it pops up as it should in about a second or two.

Is this just not possible with Typeform? There’s nothing I’ve done differently between the two Zaps and I’ve seen some others online having the same issues with other software they use:

Now what may be important to note is the fact that I’m trying to send lead events as I’m collecting a first name and a number (that’s it). With Calendly I collect a name, a number (“location”) and an email.

I’m also on the free plan at the moment. Please tell me this is all my fault and there’s an easy fix. If you need any other information from me I’d be happy to help you help me.

Edit: I also contacted Zapier support about this.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @evanvance Nice to e-meet you. :grinning: While I don’t have too much familiarity with connecting to the Facebook Pixel via Zapier, one thing I have noticed is that sometimes, submitted a real response helps with testing the zap (versus having no actual responses submitted in the form). Would you mind submitting a real response on your form to see if this helps? :smiley:

Hi Liz, thanks for your prompt response. I did in fact submit real data minutes before doing any of this :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @evanvance Hm, shoot. One thing you could do in the meantime is look at the Task History to see if the data is passing into Zapier from Typeform or not at all. If you don’t mind sharing screenshots of the task history, I can take a look at it with you.