Question

zapier x typeform : issue getting the right information

• 13 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello
I’m a bit lost on how to do that, but Ive been connecting my typeform to zapier via a webhook. 
When testing the connection works well, but zapier is receiving all information : questions and answers, while I would need only specific fields. (answers)
Is there somewhere I can set this up directly from typeform or I should look at zapier.. 
thanks for the help
Salama 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @salamamarine To have some background on your setup, any reason you’re using webhooks instead of connecting app to app in Zapier? 

In the meantime, the post below might help you, as they used webhooks in Zapier as well. 

Thanks @Liz for your quick answer!
So as we’re dealing with various forms for different countries and landing pages, we would like to avoid creating a zap everytime for each form. This would add too much work load, the webhook will help us to have all in one platform no matter the source.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah, got it, that makes sense! Thanks, @salamamarine . It isn’t possible to send only certain information through a webhook, but you can use the filtering options shown in the video in the post above to only grab the data you need.