Answered

concatinating multi step videoAsk responses to a single response

• 27 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I am using videoASK as an integrated solution into my wordpress website - my videoask has multiple steps and i would like to save the responses to my DB as a unified video(combined form multiple responses) one video for each user. 

• can i collect a multi step videoASK reponse as a single video or must the concatination be perfromed with external SW solution?
  • In order to save the videoASK responses to the DB assiciatd with my website - must i first download the the responses and than upload to my DB or is there a way to save them directly to my DB?

Thank you in advance!

icon

Best answer by Grace 27 December 2023, 14:54

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Rani Bender hope you’re having a good week!

It’s not possible to download multiple videoask responses as a single video, each video response downloads as an individual mp4 file. You would need to use another tool if you want to stitch videos together. 

In terms of saving responses in your database, I think that should be possible via the API if you’re ok with using that? 

thanks for the quick response!! yes through API woudl be fine by me - woudl you be able to guide me to the relevant section  in the documintation?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Rani Bender great stuff, glad you’re happy to use the API. Here’s the section you need.