Question

Facebook Ads Integration for Generate Lead Conversion Event

• 8 July 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I have the facebook ads integration set up per the instructions here, and the videoask_presented and videoask_Question_submitted is working, but I cannot find the generate_lead event anywhere in the facebook pixel. Is it possible this goes by a different name? Any help would be appreciated

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @AdamL8773 have you submitted a test response to your videoask with contact info? That could be why it’s not showing, but I’m going to check to make sure generate_lead is the correct event to be looking for 🙏

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Grace - yes, we’ve had tens of thousands of responses on this form since creating this integration. Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ok thanks @AdamL8773 I’m not so familiar with Facebook Pixel so let me find out from someone on the team and get back to you 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @AdamL8773 I saw you also contacted support and @andrew_videoask is helping you 🙌

I’ll keep following this and update here too, just in case anyone else is watching this conversation 😊

Hello Adam.

If you don't mind can you reach out to me at acejova@icloud.com. I want to ask a few questions regarding your question on here and your experience with a couple of things. If you don't mind that is.

Cheers…

Alex J