Answered

How do i export the collected emails

• 21 January 2023
  • 5 replies

I want to export the collected emails to use in my squarespace emails and mailchimp newsletter?

icon

Best answer by andrew_videoask 24 January 2023, 18:42

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Jeffrey Buoncristiano Happy Monday! Our article here can walk you through how to export your data. 

We also have a direct integration with Mailchimp, which might make it easier than exporting the data! 

Hey i just followed these links, but they are for Typeform integration, NOT VideoAsk, I still need intstructions on how to export videoAsk to an email list, or integration in squarespace, and mailchimp. that link was the wrong link

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah, it looks like you posted your question under the “Typeform” questions tab, so I’ll move it to VideoAsk so you can get help with that product specifically, @Jeffrey Buoncristiano !

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Jeffrey Buoncristiano

I’d recommend exporting the emails you collect from VideoAsk to SquareSpace and and MailChimp in either of the two following ways.

First, you can export the responses for each of your videoasks. This will generate an Excel or CSV file containing names and emails of respondents, which you should then be able to format and upload to SquareSpace and MailChimp.

Alternatively, if you’re looking for a more automated solution, I’d recommend using Zapier or Make. Both of these tools allow you to connect VideoAsk to thousands of third-party apps, like the ones you mention. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Jeffrey Buoncristiano happy Friday! 

Let us know if Andrew’s ideas worked for you, or if you need any more help with this one!