Answered

I want to know if I can install more than one Facebook pixel within the platform

• 9 August 2023
  • 3 replies

I needed to install one more pixel on the platform, I tried to do it through Google Tag Manager but it didn't work, is there any other way I can do it?

icon

Best answer by Grace 16 August 2023, 15:49

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Felipe Abreu Happy Wednesday! I’m afraid it’s not possible to install more than one Facebook Pixel per typeform through our integration, so you would need to use a solution such as Google Tag Manager. 

There might be some other folks here in the community such as @HC Marketing that could offer advice on using GTM to install multiple codes. 😀

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi @Felipe Abreu Happy Wednesday! I’m afraid it’s not possible to install more than one Facebook Pixel per typeform through our integration, so you would need to use a solution such as Google Tag Manager. 

There might be some other folks here in the community such as @HC Marketing that could offer advice on using GTM to install multiple codes. 😀

Unfortunately, I haven’t worked with FB Pixel. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Felipe Abreu looks like you also contacted our support team and @andrew_videoask sent you a message, let us know if you have any follow up questions or if there’s anything else we can help with 😊