Answered

My Company Org videos are not visible from Make.com (Integromat)

Userlevel 1

I have a problem using VideoAsk with Make.com (Teams plan)
I don't know if the problem is in the VideoAsk or Make.com part.

I have 2 org in VideoAsk : My Org and My Company Org (Brand Plan).
I'm one of the Admin of the Company org.

When i'm connecting to VideoAsk from Make.com, i only see the Video from My Org and can't see the video from the Company Org.

When I try to access VideoAsk from Zappier, I can see everythings.

Anyone can help me ?

Another linked question :

There is two ways to connect from VideoAsk :
- For the first one, you just have to click on a link, and click accept on the next pop-up. After that, I can see Make in the Authorized Apps in VideoAsks settings.
- For the second one, I have to enter a Client ID and a Client Secret and I can't see where I could find that in VideoAsk.

Anyone know what to do ? Maybe using this second way will solve my first problem :)

icon

Best answer by andrew_videoask 9 March 2023, 14:14

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Guillaume Ferrari, if you want to access content from or make changes to another organization, I believe you need to be logged into that VideoAsk account as the account owner. In other words, I don’t think admin permissions are sufficient.

As far as your other questions, I’d advise using the first way. The second way will require a more advanced workflow.

Userlevel 1

Thanks a lot @andrew_videoask 

It works with Zapier, so i thought it could works the same way. I will try with the account owner.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Guillaume Ferrari Sounds good! Give it a shot and let us know. Good luck! 

Userlevel 1

Hi @andrew_videoask !

You were right, now that I’m the owner of the org, i can do what i want. Being an admin was not sufficient.

Thanks for your help !

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Guillaume Ferrari Glad to hear that! Thanks for updating us 🙂