Answered

Understanding "Results"

• 1 August 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

I do not understand how to read the “results” page.  When I look at my first ask, it appears that the majority of users click “How do I qualify for social security disability benefits”.  But when I look at that ask, “Qualify” I get a response of “This step has no answers yet”.  I don’t understand.  Is this saying that everyone who went to ask “qualify” abandoned?

icon

Best answer by Grace 2 August 2022, 09:36

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @stanleydenman 😊

What kind of answer type are you using for the Qualify step? It could be that you’ve got data collection toggled off, or it could be that it’s an open-ended answer type and you haven’t had any responses yet.

You might like to try checking the drop off analysis in the builder to get a sense of how each step is performing too, that will show you how many people land on each step and proceed to the next one.

Userlevel 1

Yes data collection is toggled off.  buttons “learn more” and “fee consultation’.  Actually just noticed that clicks to both go to ask for calendly meeting, which “learn more” should not do, but.. My point is I cannot tell when people fall off.  Looks to me like no one has answered an ask on this page, “qualify”.  Am I right?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @stanleydenman if it’s a button or multiple choice question you need to have data collection turned on to be able to see the information in the results tab. If it’s something like an open ended answer type results will only show if someone has responded to the question. 

If you head to the drop off analysis in the builder (the funnel in the right hand corner) you should be able to see how many landed and interacted with that step there:

Even if data collection is toggle off, you will still be able to see here how people are interacting with your videoask and if there is a particular step that has an increased drop off rate. 

Hope that helps! 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks Grace.  Sorry to be a little dense, but I just want to make sure I understand.  The “funnel result” tell me that 82% of those that start the video ask funnel abandon at the first screen, and never answer the ask, is that right?  And that 47% of those that make it to “calificacion” get there, but abandon.  Right?\

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Stanley Denman, not at all, it’s a bit tricky to read at times.

If you look at the little icons below the step, it tells you how many people landed, how many people watched the video and then how many carried on. I can’t quite see how many carried on after Calificacion but it’s a 47% drop off rate. 

Hope that helps!

Userlevel 1

OK.  Drop off rates are high everywhere, right?  My target audience - folks that are disabled and unable to work - tend to be by nature low energy, so this might just be the nature of client.  But I do wonder, is there anything I am doing wrong here?  Is there another strategy I can test?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @stanleydenman you could try duplicating the videoask and then making some changes to it (for example order of steps, switching up the videos, changing the placement of the contact form) and then see if you get better results - if you don’t, you still have the original videoask intact to go back to.

Userlevel 1

OK.  Thanks Grace.