Skip to main content

Please how to direct to the URL? I paid the account and this function does not enable.

Hey @RENATA MARTINS CORREA 

Happy to help assist you here. Using the redirect function is only possible if you have multiple choice, NPS, button and voice answer types. 

To add a redirect, you will need to select the Logic tab. After doing that, you need to switch the toggle on Advanced Logic to ‘on’.

Once you have done that, you will need to then click ‘Always jump to’. From here you should see a URL option that you can insert in the menu. I hope that helps!

Muito obrigada!

Eu fiz tudo isso, só que não consegui colocar a URL e agora á noite consegui. Sou nova na plataforma, É comum dar problemas de não conseguir colocar o link externo?

That’s ok! Welcome to the community!

There shouldn’t be any issue to have the link inserted. However you may want to test it with different website addresses to make sure it works. If it doesn’t, potentially try with and without the www part of the URL. 

I hope that helps and happy building!

Unfortunately I don’t speak Portuguese, but hopefully this translates to the above message.

Tudo bem! Bem-vindo à comunidade! Não deve haver nenhum problema em inserir o link. No entanto, você pode querer testá-lo com diferentes endereços de sites para ter certeza de que funciona. Se não funcionar, tente potencialmente com e sem a parte www da URL. Espero que ajude e boa construção!