Answered

VideoAsk Webhook is not sending

I created a webhook and in all requests I get the error:
"No response(Invalid Date)".

the url is accessible and is responding with an OK for testing purposes.

when I copy the payload straight into my code, my script works correctly. apparently the webhook is not being sent.

For testing purposes, I created a new form (https://www.videoask.com/XXXXX) with the webhook pointing to pipedream https://XXXXXXX.m.pipedream.net and the error persists

It worked well until a few days into the project in production.

icon

Best answer by Grace 30 May 2023, 13:34

View original

11 replies

Same issue for me now

I am receiving the same error code "No Response (Invalid Date)"

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey all, just looking into this will get an update asap for you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Davis Vasconcellos @Ayd @Jared R it seems we had a partial service disruption and the engineers have been investigating and are currently working on a fix.

I will post here as soon as I have more information 🙏  and you can keep an eye on our status page here

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey everyone a fix has been implemented and we’re monitoring the situation so let us know if you notice anything else or are still having issues. 

The same issue. Its not working for several hours. My webhook was created an year ago but its stopped works yesterday

@Grace 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Viachaslau there seems to be some issues related to webhooks and exporting interactions, our engineering team is currently investigating so I will keep you updated once a fix has been pushed. Thanks for flagging!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Viachaslau sorry for the delay here, this should be working again but let us know if you spot any more unusual behavior 😊

ok. i would like to resend all failed videoasks to my hook by one button. Does any button exist? 

@Grace 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Viachaslau I’m not sure, let me check if it’s possible to retrieve the failed webhooks

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Viachaslau the webhooks should have still come through, just sent with a delay. If that’s not the case can you get in touch with the VideoAsk support team here  with as much information about the webhooks as you have so they can look into it 🙏 thanks