Answered

Auto–renewal issue

• 8 February 2022
  • 10 replies

Hello, I paid Professional Plan yearly on Feb 8, 2021. However, there were no further plans after that, and today (Feb 8, 2022) Professional Plan yearly USD 420 was automatically paid. I would like to cancel the payment. my account name is pyberry. Plz ​Help :(​

my e-mail address is ______@gmail.com

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 8 February 2022, 15:22

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@pyberry - you will have to raise a support ticket for billing here. 

des

I accidentally signed up for a $41/month subscription and used my employer’s credit card. Tried to find a way to contact billing--nothing but a brick wall. So I went through their employment portal with an urgent message to call me and straighten it out. Let’s see what happens. This service sucks and I won’t be using it again--they think they’re Facebook with no way to contact anyone with an urgent issue. No thanks. 

Badge +5

I accidentally signed up for a $41/month subscription and used my employer’s credit card. Tried to find a way to contact billing--nothing but a brick wall. So I went through their employment portal with an urgent message to call me and straighten it out. Let’s see what happens. This service sucks and I won’t be using it again--they think they’re Facebook with no way to contact anyone with an urgent issue. No thanks. 

Hi @Kim Lamoreaux that doesn’t sound right. We have a guide explaining how to contact support here in the community:

Did you use that route to get in touch with billing? Or did you never find a way to contact the team? Just curious where the brick wall exactly was :D 

Also, what employment portal are you referring to? 

I’m with you this is like The Hotel California , they will suck your funds up for nothing ...I haven't used my sub for at least 9 months and only realised I had a new payment for a full years sub taken from my account when I looked at my credit card bill….and guess what ….no refunds …..crooks

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Brianmcg have you contacted our support team? 

No option to reply directly to Gabriel. So I’ll use the only Reply window there is. Gabriel asks: 

“Did you use that route to get in touch with billing? Or did you never find a way to contact the team? Just curious where the brick wall exactly was :D” Answer: No. My employer reimbursed me for this waste of a program.  

“Also, what employment portal are you referring to? “ Answer: Employment portal. THE TYPEFORM EMPLOYMENT PORTAL--the only place where I could send an immediate message about a billing question. No response, surprise, surprise. Possibly evidence why this program sucks so bad. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Kim Lamoreaux - for future reference: 

on the Typeform.com page is a Contact Us link: 

and when you click that you get the following screen

I’ve used that link to contact Billing through the web site. It’s pretty easy. Pretty clear. And they were responsive. 

just sayin’ .. 

It’s not “perfect” for many of us who want instant response via telephone but this isn’t the only company who has switched to an online model of support and service. 

Yeah, right. I went down that rabbit hole about two weeks ago. But thanks for telling me what I already knew and resulted in zero (0) assistance on a billing issue. I resolved it on my end via a reimbursement. Of all the online programs I use, graphics, layout, video editing, email design programs, (way too many to mention here), this was the worst on all counts. I’m not surprised your guidance on an issue (which clearly I found on my own, but turned out to be worthless), and is now two weeks old came today. Must be Typeform SOP. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Kim Lamoreaux - sorry, I don't work for the company.. just trying to help.. as Forrest Gump said “Have a nice day!”

Badge +5

Yeah, right. I went down that rabbit hole about two weeks ago. But thanks for telling me what I already knew and resulted in zero (0) assistance on a billing issue. I resolved it on my end via a reimbursement. Of all the online programs I use, graphics, layout, video editing, email design programs, (way too many to mention here), this was the worst on all counts. I’m not surprised your guidance on an issue (which clearly I found on my own, but turned out to be worthless), and is now two weeks old came today. Must be Typeform SOP. 

I appreciate you found it difficult to contact billing - as mentioned earlier we have a guide here in the community that shows how you can contact the billing (or any other support) team. Link below:

It didn’t take more than a couple of hours for you to get a response here in the community and we’ve all (including other Typeform users) came to assist as much as we could.

There’s always room from improvement - for every business and every individual - but it’s also important to recognize when people are trying to help in a genuine and friendly way. 

I gather by your message that everything has been settled already. If that’s not the case do let us know and we’ll try and sort out things for you.