Answered

Automatically changed forms to TRAIL so no longer work

• 8 February 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

TYPE FORM TEAM PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP

**URGENT** - Not sure where else do go for help!!!

Does anyone know how to reach out to the support team in type form via email or zoom or phone without having to fill out a type form that does not answer my issue?

Fist question

All I want is the normal support email address or phone number – without having to try and complete a type form for an issue that the type form does not allow me to complete? Thanks

Second Question and main issue.

I changed my payment card info and for some reason I am having issues with my new card - so the payment did not go through.

Right away when I was notified by type form I went in and paid with another card.

Now… for some reasons this has changed a load of my existing form into trial mode so all the features are not working properly which has messed up a load of my live forms that my clients use.

Issue of screen shot below which is what my cliients are seeing?

This is where it staes the forms are now in TRIAL mode??? inside type form? WHY???

Why are they in trial mode I have paid?

All I want to do is speak to a normal person on email or chat / zoom… to correct this issue ASAP without having to troll through a load of information that does not solve my problem or even try and find the answers. I struggle reading hence prefer a human to help resolve this issue ASAP.

I was on the old essentails plan  and now it looks like due to the payment error you have taken away the features even though I have since paid…. HELP PLEASE

Thanks in advance for your help

icon

Best answer by Liz 8 February 2022, 18:00

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Ryan Heath Thanks for stopping by the community. If your account has downgraded due to a failed payment, you won’t have access to the paid features on your account, and thus, the forms will be moved to private until you have upgraded or removed the paid features. 

The form you have noticed to contact support is the best way to reach them, especially if your account has downgraded from a plan that had chat support. If you haven’t already, I would still suggest contacting them here ASAP so they can get back to you. The information in that form is needed so they can help you quickly without having to ask additional questions. 

Since we don’t have access to your account or billing here in the community, you will need to reach the support team so they can help you further with your payment. 

Userlevel 1

@Liz 

Hey Liz,

Thank you for reaching out… this has all been resolved now. 

Thank You

Ryan

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad to hear, @Ryan Heath ! Let us know if we can help with anything else. :grinning:

@Ryan Heath  How did you resolve your problem?  We’re experiencing the same issue and just upgraded plans from the old professional to the new Plus plan.

Userlevel 1

@Ryan Heath  How did you resolve your problem?  We’re experiencing the same issue and just upgraded plans from the old professional to the new Plus plan.

Hi - I basically put the msg you see on here with all the images / problems etc… 

asking for urgent help and someone in the type form team must of seen it and sorted it out.

I never got an email or a person to confirm it had been sorted I just kept checking and noticed it had been sorted. 

Hope that helps :)