Answered

Being billed for an account I did not sign up for

• 28 August 2023
  • 9 replies

I have been trying desperately to contact Typeform support to file a complaint about being billed for an account I do not have. I keep getting charged and am receiving email for the account but I never signed up and when I try to log in with the account that I receive email from, it shows as a brand new account with no subscription attached to it. I have written to customer support 3 times now and nothing is happening. I cannot seem to get through and this is incredibly frustrating. 

icon

Best answer by Grace 30 August 2023, 10:21

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @mydudechris I’m just double checking that your ticket has reached the support team 🙏

I’m not sure if it has or not, no one has reached out to me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @mydudechris I’ve flagged this with the billing team so hopefully someone will be in touch with you soon 😊

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Let us know if you have any other questions in the meantime, @mydudechris !

I am being billed for an account I did not request to have. I looked at the website and I did not intend to make a purchase. I had an account a few years ago but it no longer fits my needs. Please cancel my subscription ASAP. Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Mya Zavaleta - use this form to contact Typeform Support and the Billing team 

des

Will my account be reimbursed for this payment on my CC for the account I never intended to subscribe for? I think someone activated it for me erroneously.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Mya Zavaleta Our billing team will be able to help with these questions for you. 😀