Answered

BILLING TEAM HELP PLEASE: Need a refund on an automatic annual renewal which was a mistake, I cannot currently afford to pay this!

• 1 August 2022
  • 5 replies

Hi,

I just got an email today saying my credit card has just been charged for an annual subscription - I had no idea it was due for renewal and was planning on cancelling soon as I am switching to an all-inclusive platform. I cannot afford to pay this and do not have the money budgeted for it. With zero communication from Typeform that our susbcription will be due for renewal soon of course I forgot and had no reminder, which is a disappointment in customer service from Typeform. Please can someone advise me on how I can get a refund?

icon

Best answer by Gabi Amaral 1 August 2022, 12:36

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @Hayley L! Welcome to our Community!

The best option for you is to contact our billing team using the link. They'll be able to take a look at your account and help you to solve this. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. Wishing you an amazing week! 😊

Hi, 

I was unaware my account was on autorenew, it has taken money out of my account and i cant afford to pay this. How do I go about asking for a refund? I tried the links above but i wasn’t able to send a message. I am quite stressed about this as I cant seem to sepak to anyone or have a direct email to email someone. 

Any help welcome!!
Colin

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @Sportololife

What happened when you tried to send your message? I tested it here and it worked just fine.

Make sure you are logged in in your Typeform account to create the ticket. 

Hoping you can solve this asap! 

Hi Gabi, 

Thanks for this - my challenge is i am signed in but when i click on the link it signs me out?? Not sure what i am doing wrong.

Hi there,

I was charged for an annual subscription to Qustodio. I haven't used the app since last year - i didn't perform the way I needed it to. I thought that my subscription was cancelled but I’ve now been charged for another annual fee. I need this fee to be refunded please asap. 

Kind regards,

Byron Levey